Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cloth Diapering for the Posh Momma.

*YAAAAWWWNN. Well here we are 4:39 am and haven't slept all night. On top of it all promised my husband that he could sleep in tomorrow, well today now... So I guess I should grab another cup of coffee, but I can't because the dog is kenneled downstairs and if I go down now, she'll wake the kids. I don't know about you but waking four children under the age of four at 4:42 am sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

While I'm up I thought I would take this moment to share with you something that has been a wonderful godsend to this family. With the continual fluctuation of rising costs it can be difficult on a family of six... even one to be considered middle class, OK especially on the middle class. Practically living paycheck to paycheck, we don't qualify for any programs of any sort because we barely miss the income guidelines bybetween $50 to $100. So where can we cut cost. Well the kids need diapers can't cut that... or can we.

We certainly don't let our children stew in their pants to save on diapers. Giving them a diaper ration is not really what I'm talking about here. We decided to jump into the world of cloth diapering. Oddly enough quite a few people from the old school of cloth diapering think me to be nuts with all these kids and then taking the time out to wash poopie nappies too. Let me just tell you, if I realized how insanely easy these FuzziBunz diaper were I would of used them with the twins from day one.
The FuzziBunz One Size Elite cloth diaper. For more info click HERE.
These are such a great investment because you can use them from day one up until your munchkin is completely potty trained! I can say with certainty that it's very possible as I have done so with my kiddos. Between the snap enclosures and the the adjustable leg and waist elastics you are guaranteed  to find the perfect size for you little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment